How to improve your application’s efficiency using Vishay’s latest TrenchFET® Gen IV Medium Voltage MOSFETs
Vishay’s New TrenchFET® Gen IV medium voltage MOSFETs enable the HIGHEST efficiency, INCREASE power density, REDUCE component count, are COMPACT and HIGHLY EFFICIENT with Industry best RDS(ON) - Qoss Figure of Merit.
Attendees will learn about Vishay’s latest developments in Silicon and Package Technology and how your application can benefit in terms of efficiency and PCB area usage. Focus will be on 60V – 100V MOSFETs.
- Reduced RDS(ON) minimizes conduction related power loss. Unlocks performance of compact packages and increases power density
- Low Coss to decrease key switching loss contributor. Further reduces power loss per device.
- These design philosophies greatly impact the efficiency in switch-mode power supplies, motor drives and load switching.
- December 19th, 2018
- 16h00 CET/ Berlin time (10h00 am EST/ New York time)
- Matthias Heller, Marketing Manager responsible for Vishay’s MOSFET & ICs in Europe. In his role he uses his technical background to help customers finding the most suitable products whilst taking the commercial aspect into account as well - providing an efficient and cost effective solution. He earned his Diploma in Electrical Engineering & Microelectronics at the University of Stuttgart.