Developing Motor Control Applications with NXP MagniV MCUs using Model-Based Design
In this webinar, we feature the design and development of a field oriented control for a permanent magnet synchronous motor using NXP MagniV microcontroller. The workflow will guide you through model simulation using SIL/PIL models and model deployment on the real-time microcontroller.
You will learn about:
- Design and test motor control algorithm using simulation environment for initial development stages
- How to setup the hardware and software environments for Model-Based Design Toolbox
- Automatic C-code generation for NXP MagniV microcontroller
- Increase performance by using dedicated NXP libraries for Motor Control (AMMCLIB)
- Implement and test a motor control application using dedicated NXP Motor Control Kit
- Daniel Popa. Technical Lead, Automotive Microcontrollers and Processors Business Line, NXP. Daniel Popa graduated from the Politehnica University of Bucharest in Romania with a master degree in Electrical Engineering. He joined NXP in 2008 where he is responsible for Model-Based Design Software solutions for NXP Automotive Products.